We want to learn, evolve and grow our team and right now we need help to organizing and managing our internal business and development projects.
- agile, driven and friendly
- fast growing startup of 35+
- in production since 2013
- learning and mentorship
- alignment and autonomy
- communication and transparency
- introspection and self-improvement
- remote work and flexible work hours
We believe you get energy by:
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business objectives.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, understand commercial and technical drivers.
- Coordinate and align activities to ensure that business objectives are met or exceeded.
- Understanding both business and technical trade-offs.
- Coaching and optimizing collaboration process for your colleagues.
- Planning, measuring and following up on project plans.
- Most likely you have a background from a tech company working in or with a team of developers. Maybe you have worked as a product owner, scrum master or project manager.
- We would like you to have worked at least 3+ years to apply to this position, we also welcome more senior applicants.
- Relevant education within IT, computer science, project management or similar knowledge obtained through work experience.
- Speak fluent English, other languages is a plus.
The Zimpler solution is tailored towards online services. Zimpler is a Payment Institution licensed under the Swedish FSA (Finansinspektionen) licensed to operate in all European countries. Founded in late 2012 Zimpler is now an established startup. In 2017 we got listed on the third (3rd) place on Deloittes top 50 tech list as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Sweden.
Zimpler has four offices, in Berlin, Stockholm, Haparanda and Gothenburg. In Stockholm you’ll be working from our new office in located close to Rådmansgatan subway station, only two tubestations from Central station. At Döbelnsgatan 12 you will be just in the middle of “tech Stockholm”. Zimplers Berlin office situated at Christburger Straße 23. The office in Gothenburg is also based only a brief walk from the central station at Vasaplatsen 2. If you like to travel you are welcome to visit and work from our other offices as well!
We look forward to hear from you!