The Zimpler solution is tailored towards online services. As an organisation we want to learn, evolve and grow. Right now we are looking for someone to head up our marketing department. You will lead and support the swedish two person team while also starting more teams as we expand into new markets.
We want to be schysstare, both towards our customers, colleagues and in the way we build the product (Schysstare is a Swedish word with many meanings. For us, it’s synonymous with: honest, fair, just, solid, sound, nice, cool, awesome, decent and kind).
At Zimpler we value:
- learning and mentorship
- alignment and autonomy
- communication, transparency and trust
- introspection and self-improvement
- entrepreneurship and flexible work hours
We believe you get energy when you:
- Have a mix of both hands-on tasks and strategic work.
- Hear that you will get to build, lead and coach small marketing teams in a fast paced organisation.
- Plan, measure and follow up on marketing projects.
- Coordinate and align activities to ensure that business objectives are met or exceeded.
- We would like you to have worked at least 3 years as a marketing manager to apply to this position; we welcome more senior applicants.
- Most likely you have worked at a tech company with digital marketing.
- You have relevant education within marketing or similar knowledge obtained through work experience.
- Speak fluent English, other languages is a plus.
- Experience from German or Finnish market is an extra plus.
- A bonus is if you have experience in creating digital consumer marketing campaigns and measuring their impact.
Zimpler is a Payment Institution licensed under the Swedish FSA (Finansinspektionen) licensed to operate in all European countries. Founded in late 2012 Zimpler is now an established startup of 37 persons. In 2017 we got listed on the 3rd place on Deloittes top 50 tech list as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Sweden.
Zimpler has four offices, in Berlin, Stockholm, Haparanda and Gothenburg. In Stockholm you’ll be working from our new office in located close to Rådmansgatan subway station, only two tubestations from Central station. At Döbelnsgatan 12 you will be just in the middle of “tech Stockholm”. Zimplers Berlin office situated at Christburger Straße 23. The office in Gothenburg is also based only a brief walk from the central station at Vasaplatsen 2. If you like to travel you are welcome to visit and work from our other offices as well!
We look forward to hearing from you!