Customer Support and Fraud Manager
At Zimpler we try to do things schysstare - that’s a Swedish word with many meanings. For us, it’s synonymous with: honest, fair, just, solid, sound, nice, cool, awesome, decent and kind. We want to be Schysstare, both towards our customers, colleagues and in the way we build the product.
As an organisation we want to learn, evolve and grow!
This role is a temporary position for one year as our current Support and Fraud Manager goes on parental leave. For the right person there will be big possibilities for moving in to a permanent employment after one year as Zimpler is growing rapidly.
As Customer Support and Fraud Manager your responsibilities will be to lead and develop our Customer Support Team which today consists of four people. Our goal is to help Zimplers customers as quickly as possible and make sure they get the correct answer and the assistance they need. You will also be responsible for investigating and following up on fraud cases.
At Zimpler we value:
- Learning and mentorship
- Alignment and autonomy
- Communication, transparency and trust
- Introspection and self-improvement
- Entrepreneurship and flexible work hours
We believe you get energy from:
- Helping people - You are service minded, a good listener and enjoy communicating with customers and colleagues
- Problem solving - Investigate frauds and chargebacks
- Doing what’s right - You have high integrity and stand up for what is right, you’re an ambassador for doing things “Schysstare”
- Develop and apply routines and processes
- Building relations - You will have daily contact with internal and external colleagues and partners/merchants
- Get to build, lead and coach a small support team in a fast paced organisation
- Having control - You can and want to follow up on fraud numbers, KPIs and understand how the team is performing
- You have worked within customer service and have 3+ years experience within payments and fraud. An extra plus if you have worked with chargebacks and card fraud
- You speak and write fluent Swedish and English, other languages is a plus
Zimpler is a Payment Institution licensed under the Swedish FSA (Finansinspektionen) licensed to operate in all European countries. Founded in late 2012 Zimpler is now an established startup of 37 persons. In 2017 we got listed on the >span > (3rd) place on Deloittes top 50 tech list as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Sweden.
Zimpler has four offices, in Berlin, Stockholm, Haparanda and Gothenburg. In Stockholm you’ll be working from our new office in located close to Rådmansgatan subway station, only two tubestations from Central station. At Döbelnsgatan 12 you will be just in the middle of “tech Stockholm”. Zimplers Berlin office situated at Christburger Straße 23. The office in Gothenburg is also based only a brief walk from the central station at Vasaplatsen 2. If you like to travel you are welcome to visit and work from our other offices as well!
We look forward to hear from you!