We want to learn, evolve and grow our team and right now we need help to coach and enable our organisation to work efficiently as we grow. You will work cross functioning, with highly skilled engineering teams in a fast moving environment.
- agile, driven and friendly
- fast growing startup of 35+
- in production since 2013
- learning and mentorship
- alignment and autonomy
- communication and transparency
- introspection and self-improvement
- remote work and flexible work hours
We believe you get energy by:
- Building and improving our development processes with the common goals to deliver optimal software as swift possible.
- Coaching our teams through challenges such as how to work and interact together.
- Helping to facilitate learning via meetings, workshops and offsite gatherings.
- Planning, measuring and following up on project plans and business goals.
- Improving and identifying new methods how to be more efficient.
- Most likely you have experience in engineering teams as a product owner, scrum master or project manager.
- You have a solid understanding of communication, coaching and group dynamics.
- You are not affraid to drive changes to remove impediments and raise issues from your team.
- Speak fluent English, other languages is a plus.
The Zimpler solution is tailored towards online services. Zimpler is a Payment Institution licensed under the Swedish FSA (Finansinspektionen) licensed to operate in all European countries. Founded in late 2012 Zimpler is now an established startup. In 2017 we got listed on the third (3rd) place on Deloittes top 50 tech list as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Sweden.
Zimpler has four offices, in Berlin, Stockholm, Haparanda and Gothenburg. In Stockholm you’ll be working from our new office in located close to Rådmansgatan subway station, only two tubestations from Central station. At Döbelnsgatan 12 you will be just in the middle of “tech Stockholm”. Zimplers Berlin office situated at Christburger Straße 23. The office in Gothenburg is also based only a brief walk from the central station at Vasaplatsen 2. If you like to travel you are welcome to visit and work from our other offices as well!
We look forward to hear from you!